The Fremont #1 Curriculum Office manages assessments, student data, consolidated grant information, and other related needs for the district.
For callers outside the District, you may call (307) 332-4711. District staff may dial our extensions, as shown below:
- Ken Nielsen, ext 2121, email@example.com
- Renee Cook, ext 2122, firstname.lastname@example.org
- View our latest District Report Card (PDF format)
What are the assessments used by Fremont #1?
For staff, curriculum maps and assessment development schedules:
Click here (link for staff only)
What am I expected to do in the classroom relative to assessments?
- Administer all the building and district assessments to your students.
- Communicate the value of those assessments to the students – be positive
- Acquire and study the results of assessments for your students
- Use the results of the assessments in your classroom – grouping, differentiated instruction, goal setting, etc.
- Align each assessment you create in your classroom to specific standards and benchmarks.
- Track how students are performing relative to each standard
Where do I keep my grades?
Infinite Campus is the location for ALL grading, student demographics, attendance, etc.
Teachers will maintain all records (grades, attendance, etc) in Campus in a timely manner so that parents will have current information on student performance.