On this page, you'll find our official calendars as well as tips on how to use our Events Calendar to find out what's going on in our District!
School Days calendars
These are the officially-adopted calendars for the next two upcoming school year:
The calendar for 2018-2019 will be posted once it is ratified by the Board.
District Events Calendar
The District provides a full-featured web application for staff, students, parents, and the community to see all the activities going on across all our schools.
You can view the District Events Calendar at http://fremontcounty1.tandemcal.com/, or use the links found on the menu bar.
With the Events Calendar, you can:
- See all events for the entire district, or just choose to view your school's calendar
- Click on an event in the calendar to see more detail (times, description)
- Choose a view that works best for you: monthly, weekly, or even daily
- Get a printable report showing the entire season's events for any student activity
- Sign up for notifications (via email or text) if an event changes or is cancelled
Events are entered by building office staff, the Activities director, and/or Central Office staff. Questions regarding events should be directed to the appropriate school or office.