Participation and Eligibility
The following requirements must be accomplished before a student can practice:
- Completed and current medical physical. Physical must have been given on or before July 1st of the current year to be official.
- Completed medical consent for Emergency Medical Assistance and Emergency Contact Information.
- Signed parent and student acknowledgment of waiver of release of Risk of Injury
- Completion of the WHSAA eligibility form
- FCSD #1 Concussion/Head Injury Information and Procedures form
- IMPACT baseline computerized pretest
- Appropriate pay to play
- Code of Conduct form
WHSAA eligibility standard: Students must have a minimum of 5 passing grades from the previous semester to compete or participate in an activity that has a culminating event.
LVHS eligibility standard
After the second week of each semester eligibility of each participant will be checked every Monday of the week. If the participating student has less than 5 C’s they will be unable to compete until a minimum of 5 C’s are maintained