Parenting the Love and Logic Way™
Kari Day & Rian Sanchez, Gannett Peak Elementary School Counselors
A six-session parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute.
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
- And much more!
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: November 13th, 20th, & 27th and December 4th, 11th, & 18th
Time: Tuesdays from 5:30- 7:00 pm
Location: Gannett Peak Elementary, 615 Popo Agie, Lander WY
Classes are Free and Babysitting is provided! There is a $10 fee per workbook.
Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way™ curriculum are independent
and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.
Flyer: PWLLflyer2018 (PDF format)