What can I do with Parent Portal?
Parent Portal allows parents to securely check on their students, anytime from any web browser. The main activities you can do in Parent Portal include:
- Find up-to-date grades on received on tests and assignments, and see upcoming assignments (or if any assignments are missing)
- Check on my child's lunch balance, and you can also choose pay your balance securely online via debit or credit card.
- Check on attendance records
- Register your students each spring for the next school year.
- Update my contact information to receive urgent notifications via text, email, or voice
- Configure automatic email notifications to update you on lunch balances, assignments, etc.
Accessing Parent Portal via desktop or mobile computer
Links to Parent Portal may be found under "My Fremont #1", as well as on the district website main page and on each school's page.
Accessing Parent Portal via smartphone or tablet
For smartphone and tablet users, there is a dedicated mobile app that you can install to access Parent Portal. The mobile app can be configured to display notifications on your device for events such as assignments due, grades, etc.
The mobile app may be found and installed from either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. Be sure to get the "official" app (the icon is shown here). The publisher is "Infinite Campus Inc."
When you install the Parent Portal mobile app, the district code you will need is: ZHVWJQ
Help with Parent Portal?
For an instruction sheet written for parents, click this line (PDF format).
Students: How do I get access?
For students in grades 6-12, use your District account username and password to access your grades and other information.
Parents: How do I get access?
When you register a new student, the Parent Portal Request Form is included in the registration packet. To obtain a username/password for the Parent Portal, you should complete this form and return to your school's office.
Parent Portal Request Form (PDF format)
Save this PDF to your computer, print, and complete.
In order to ensure that only custodial parents / guardians have access to this confidential information, the following security measures are in place:
- You will be asked for photo ID when you return the form to your school's office.
- Forms must be signed by the parent / guardian requesting access (matching signatures).
- Forms must be printed and signed, we cannot accept electronic submission of this document.
These measures are required to ensure that only custodial parents / guardians are given access to the student's information. Your understanding is appreciated.