Fremont #1 uses an online registration process for parents. New families to our district can provide all required information and documentation securely online. For returning students, households only have to update and confirm information that is already on record. No more filling out packets of forms for each student, and no more repetitive forms!
Need a quick one-page sheet with these instructions? Click here!
What do I need to register my student online?
Each household must have an account in Parent Portal. In addition to online registration, Parent Portal lets you follow your students' assignments, grades, attendance, lunch balance, and other information. We use Parent Portal as a prime point of household contact.
If you do not yet have a Parent Portal account, you can start the process today to get your household account by visiting our Parent Portal page. The page has instructions as well as the parent portal request form.
If you do not have access to a computer or the Internet, we are very willing to provide information and assistance with Online Registration and with the Parent Portal. Please call (307) 332-1657 or send an email to Registration@landerschools.org so we can make arrangements to assist you!
Register if you're new to our district or attended our school in the past.
Use a computer (not a smartphone or tablet) to create a Parent Portal account to begin registration: https://bit.ly/LanderSchoolsRegistration
- If you do not have a computer, call (307) 332-1657 and leave a message with your name and contact information. If you do not have access to a computer at home, you are welcome to use our registration kiosk computers to complete the registration process. There are kiosks at every school as well as the main district office at 863 Sweetwater which is available during business hours.
How to register if at least one student was enrolled in a Lander school during 2017-18:
Sign into your Parent Portal account at https://fremont1wy.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/fremontlander.jsp
On the portal's main page, you will see an online registration link on the left-hand side, possibly near the bottom of the options. Click the link to begin the process.
Information about your household and students will be pre-populated into the forms on each page. You will need to confirm that the information on each page is accurate to move forward. You can update and correct any contact information as well as other information.
Your final submission of the online application will confirm your intention for your student(s) to begin the 2017-18 school year in Lander.
- School staff will review your submitted online application. You may be contacted if staff have questions or need further information. You should receive three confirmation emails: when your registration application is reviewed, approved, and final.
If at least one student was enrolled in school during 2017-18 and you CANNOT access Parent Portal :
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, the full names of your student(s), and their birthdates. Or, call (307) 332-1657 and leave a message with your full name and a current, working email address. Please state that you need a Parent Portal account.
You should receive an email from Parent Portal with login and security information.
- Once you have your account, you can proceed with the steps above.
Online Registration help resources
We offer several ways you can obtain assistance with online registration:
- You may call (307) 332-1657 or email Registration@landerschools.org with any questions on the process, requirements, etc.
- You may call (307) 332-1657 or email Registration@landerschools.org to set up an appointment to visit the Central Admin building and work with a registration expert.
- You may visit the Central Admin building at 863 Sweetwater during business hours — both in the summer as well as during the school year — to use our registration kiosk and get assistance from staff.
- During the school year, you may visit any of our schools, who can provide a work area and a computer, and can also answer any questions.
There are some additional forms that are not yet fully electronic. Not all forms are required for all parents at all schools.
You can obtain these forms below:
Student Health Information form (PDF format)
Field Trip Emergency Contact form (PDF format)
Wyoming School Nurse Access Agreement (PDF format)
Medication list (PDF format)
Title VII Student Eligibility certification form (PDF format)
LVHS student parking expectations (PDF format)
LVHS mobile phone and technology use (PDF format)
LVHS Chromebook parent approval form (PDF format)
Activities – WHSAA physical form (PDF format)
Activities – "Pay to Play" form (PDF format)
Activities – Concussion information and procedures (PDF format)
Activities – Code of Conduct for students (PDF format)