September Real Food Challenge for Pediatric Cancer
For a PDF copy of the flyer, click here: September_Whole_Food_Challenge
All proceeds are going to go towards local families in need of help.
- You can ONLY weigh in before and after not during the challenge.
Set an “eat clean” goal for yourself. Keep in mind the Whole30 Rules
- Eat Real Food
- Do not eat Dairy
- Do not eat Grains
- Do not eat Legumes
- Do not eat Sugar of any kind
- Do not eat processed food
- Do not drink alcohol in any form
Complete rules: http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/
Each day you are going to rate your progress towards your goal. You can earn a total of 10 points per day. Take points away if you fail to meet your goal. Example not everybody is going to be able to give up Dairy; although, maybe your goal is to limit it. Subtract points if you eat dairy in excess.
You can earn points back in the following ways:
- At least 60 minutes of exercise
- Drinking water (Daily Water Intake = Body Weight /2 )
8+ Hours of Sleep
Fill out the Google Form if you are interested. A group spreadsheet will then be email out to keep track of point. If you want to participate but not fill out the spreadsheet that is okay.